My name is Victoria Bourque and I am a licensed Thrive Programme Coach® based at Glossop Osteopathy Clinic, Derbyshire within easy reach of Cheshire, Manchester, Sheffield and Tameside.
I specialise in supporting people in becoming mentally healthy so that they can overcome stress and anxiety disorders, depression, panic attacks, panic disorder, low self esteem, social anxiety, fears and phobias (including emetophobia). Over more than two decades, my career working with anxious and phobic dental clients paved the way for me to work with and empower people whilst having the greatest respect for confidentiality, in an environment of mutual respect and trust. This is so important to know when you are reaching out for help and support. It also gave me a great insight into how we all “tick” and how, with the right support and encouragement, we can effectively change what we think and believe in order to make lasting positive changes within our lives.
I will guide you in a caring, non-judgemental manner in learning how to manage your thoughts, feelings and behaviours so that you can make the necessary changes to live life to the full. I can help you to develop the self-awareness and self-management skills that are necessary to enhance the quality of life using evidence-based psychology via the Thrive Programme. Whether you would like to…
- Achieve more at work or school
- Feel more confident
- Make positive changes in your life
- Feel empowered to deal effectively with depression, stress, panic and/or anxiety
- Increase your self-esteem and sense of power and control over your life
- Overcome a specific anxiety or phobia
- Take control of your life in order for you to thrive, flourish and live the life you have always wanted to. I offer a free initial consultation where we can meet each other and have a chat about your concerns as I am aware how important it is to feel comfortable with a therapist so that you can make an informed decision about the best way to go forward for you.
Take a look at the latest Thrive video which explains how the programme can help you.
Please see the testimonial below from Melissa who explains how she overcame a fear of flying and lifts using the “Fly Happy” Thrive sessions which we successfully completed together.